Credit / Debit Cards
MasterCard · Visa · RuPay and most of the other leading Credit Card or Debit Cards.
Credit / Debit card payment declined?
There are several reasons that might explain why:
- The amount of the transaction exceeds the account’s available credit limit.
- The card on file was either renewed or voided and is no longer active.
- The issuing bank has not released the initial authorization, even though Sharp Imaging has already voided it and started the process of reversing the auth. If this is the case, it can take up to 72 business hours for the funds to be put back into a customer’s account. Please contact your bank to request that they remove the credit card authorization or to find out why they are declining the charge.
If you believe any of the above issues are preventing your order from being completed, please reach out to your bank for further instructions and directions.
If you require additional support, please reach out to Customer Service via email email@example.com or phone +91 9890795728
Direct Bank Transfer
Select this option, pay using NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI options. Mention the order number in the payment remark. Once our team authorises your payment we will start processing your order.
Account Name: Sharp Imaging
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Account No.: 0695 212 0000 273
IFSC Code: KKBK0000695
UPI ID: sharp@upi
Cardless EMI is a checkout payment method that allows customers to convert their payment amount to EMIs, without the need of a debit or a credit card. Cardless EMI payments are made via credits approved by the supported cardless EMI payment partner.
It is important that a customer is registered with the preferred cardless EMI payment partner before making the payment. The payment would fail otherwise.
The payment flow for a customer using cardless EMI option is as follows:
- The customer enters the required details on the Checkout form and selects EMI.
- The customer then selects a preferred cardless EMI service provider.Tip
There are two EMI payment methods available on Checkout:
– EMI via Cards
– Alternate EMI methods
- The customer authorizes the account via the OTP sent to the registered phone number.
- The customer selects an EMI plan to complete the transaction.
By the end of the EMI cycle, customer pays the total order amount with additional interest (if any) to the cardless EMI provider.