RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Returns at Sharp Imaging is easy and fast! You may return it to Sharp Imaging, subject to the conditions and exclusions below…
You are eligible to return an item if any of the following scenario occurs:
DOA (Dead on Arrival): If your product does not work on arrival before any use then you may returns the goods free of charge and we will supply a replacement, pending inspection and approval.
Wrong Goods Supplied: If the product(s) you receive are different from the product(s) you’ve ordered.
Before you return an item, please ensure that..
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Sharp Imaging reserves the right to refuse the return request.
The items must be in new/unused condition, in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material (example plastic wrappers, bubble wraps, cable ties, battery locks, foams etc) , blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be made within a day of receipt of the item(s).
You are NOT eligible to return an item if:
You placed your order under “PRE-ORDER” or “SPECIAL-ORDER” or “Offer” or “Subscriber’s Privilege Program” or any offer or schemes. Since we would have further placed your order with a supplier and cancelling the order further will not be possible at our end.
The item has been unboxed by cutting through the manufacturer’s packaging
The item has been used or damaged
The original packaging materials are lost or damaged
The evidence / traces of a box and or a product tampering found
NON RETURNABLE PRODUCTS
- Opened TVs, combos and monitors — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Opened computers, Laptops, Mobiles, Cameras, Lenses, Printers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- Any computers built or modified by Sharp Imaging to customer specifications
- Select special-order merchandise, or any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Products under “PRE-ORDER” or “SPECIAL-ORDER” or “Offer” or “Subscriber’s Privilege Program” or any offer or schemes.
Sharp Imaging is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. Sharp Imaging is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Also, claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
Sharp Imaging will be happy to replace the item for you if you have received a wrong or defective item. Furthermore: Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model depending on the case of availability.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed
Once your refund has been approved, we will issue a refund to your original mode of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
Please note: we can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
HOW TO INITIATE RETURNS
- Fill in the online RMA form: Get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number by filling out the online form found in the My Orders section, or by contacting us by phone. Click Here to generate the RMA number now.
- Wait for the Approval: Wait until we approve your request.
- Packing: After approval, place the product, it’s accessories along with all the original packing materials (As per our shipping policies). Then put the OEM box into the external packing considering the transit safety of the product. Also put original copy of the invoice inside the box. Seal the box properly with the adhesive tape.
- RETURN labeling and Shipping: Put the ‘RETURN’ & ‘FRAGILE’ label along with the order number, approved RMA number, To & From Addresses mentioned on it on outer packing box. Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. We cannot be responsible for lost packages.
- Return Address:
6, Parag Niketan, Mahavir Nagar, Savedi,
Ahmednagar – 414003 MH, IN