Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
Refreshes Your Life Instantly
Zigzag Path Planning : Reduces Missed or Repeated Areas
4 Modes Suction System : Match Flexible Cleaning Needs
Quiet Cleaning : Powerful Clean without Disturbance
Speak to Clean : Works with Alexa and Google Home
3 Hours Continuous Cleaning2
Simple Control via Tapo App – Manage Your Robot Anywhere
Vacuum and Mop Combo – Tackles Sticky Messes
High-Efficiency Path Planning
Smart systematic navigation guides RV10 to organize a neat zigzag route for higher cleaning efficiency and fewer omissions compared with random-path robotic vacuums.
4-Level Suction for Flexible Needs
Four vacuum modes with different levels of suction power meet various cleaning needs. With a maximum suction power of 2000Pa, Tapo RV10 is ideal for direct, powerful cleaning of carpets and hard floors.
Auto-Boost to Max Mode
when encountering carpets for a deep clean.
captures 99.9% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
Floating Suction Mouth
sticks closely to the ground to remove gap dust.
Detachable Main Brush
makes it easy to clean the tangled hair for improved maintenance.
Vacuum and Mop Combo
Vacuuming sucks up floating dust and mopping tackles sticky messes. Mopping is essential for homes with hard floors that need regular polishing. With an electronic pump, RV10 provides 3 water flows to suit different floor types with consistent and steady water pressure.
*For best results, use the Tapo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaning Solution.4
Water Tank Capacity
200 m2 / 2100 ft2
3 Water Flows
Whole-Home Continuous Cleaning
Equipped with a 2600mAh long-lasting battery, Tapo RV10 provides 3 hours of continuous cleaning every full charge. The robot returns to the charging dock automatically when the battery gets low, and then restarts right where it left off.
Moves Around the House Nimbly
A full suite of advanced sensors allow RV10 to detect obstacles and avoid getting trapped or dropping off, while the soft-touch bumper protect your furniture.
7.9 cm / 3.1 in
Thin Enough to Slide In
Slides into hard-to-reach areas with ease thanks to its super-slim 7.85 cm / 3.09 in body.
Multiple cliff sensors help it avoid falling down stairs and ledges.
Climbs When Needed
Effortlessly climbs over doorsills and thick carpets under 2 cm / 0.79 in.6
Set Your Virtual Walls
Simply set up areas you don’t want the robot to go with the magnetic tape.
Triple noise suppression lowers noise levels down to 53 dB while in use—quieter than a running microwave.
Tapo cleans your home without disturbing you and your furry babies.1
Dynamic balance fan applied.
Noise reduction duct design proved by simulations.
Acoustic cotton equipped to absorb sound.
Speak to Clean
Pair with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control the robot with simple voice commands. A series of Alexa custom skills are specially built for users to easily control how and when to start cleaning. Enjoy hands-free living.
Total Control at Your Fingertips with Tapo
Cleaning made simple. Manage your own cleaning schedule, switch cleaning modes, and monitor your robot’s status at home or away on the feature-rich Tapo app.
- Scheduled Cleaning
- Switch Cleaning Modes
- Check Status
- Remote Control
1. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode. Actual results may vary according to the working status.
2. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using quiet vacuuming mode with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the working status and home environment.
3. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC/ASTM 62885-7:2020 standards.
4. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEST-RP-CC021.4-2016 standards.
5. Adding unofficially designated floor cleaner may cause structural damage to the water tank.
6. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, using low water flow with a full battery. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.
7. The crossing height will be reduced if the mop cloth mount is installed.
There are no reviews yet.