Whether bushwhacking through the outback or horse packin’ in the Wild West, the Retrospective Backpack 15 is built for back-road adventure travel.
This classic-styled rucksack features rugged yet form-fitting canvas that is treated with DWR to repel the elements. A zippered security flap under the lid tucks away to provide rapid top access, while the back panel offers full access to your gear – including a 15-inch laptop. Superior construction, comfortable harness and legendary Think Tank quality inspires confidence so you can focus on the shot.
- 20L of total storage: 15L enclosed space plus 5L additional for personal gear in the front pocket
- Configurable main compartment for camera gear or personal gear
- Tripod attachment on side or front panel
- Two collapsible water bottle pockets
- Compatible with Think Tank Modular pouches
- Organizer pocket
- Zippered pocket for valuables and small items
- Adjustable sternum slider
- Removable webbing waist belt
- Seam-sealed rain cover included