Godox V860II Flash Speedlite for Canon DSLR with Wireless X System Flash Light with LCD Display
Free Shipping across India
Cash On Delivery available up-to ₹ 49999
Godox V860II – C Flash for Canon
- Built-in Godox 2.4GB wireless X system¬GN60 hight guide number And 20 to 200 zoom flash coverage.
- Flash Exposure Compensation Flash Exposure Lock Second Curtain SyncModeling Flash etc.
- Functions include TTL Auto flash Manual Flash1/8000s High-Speed Sync.
- Powerful & Convernient Li-ion Battery Max 1.5s recycle time & 650 full power pops.
- More Functions: GN60 and 22 steps of power output support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2Auto/Manual zoom head from 20 to 200mm Support USB firmware upgrade.
Best Buy ₹13,622.00Save 2%by paying through Bank Transfer
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 15 cm|
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Add a review
Godox V860II - C Flash for Canon
* Review is required
* Name is required
* Email is required
Add photos or video to your review
Q & A
There are no questions yet
You may also like…
Godox V1-C Round Head Flash
SKU: V1C KIT
- Round Fresnel Head for Soft Natural Light|: The 76Ws Godox V1 flash features stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range, The zooming head (28-105mm) features automatic and manual control, and it has 330 degrees of rotation and 120+ degrees of tilt
- Fast and Convenient Magnetic Rim|: Being able to work with light is the key to creating better, more creative images. Thanks to a built-in smart magnetic mount, can be easily clicked on and off or stacked to help you achieve exactly the effect you want
- High Powered & Speedy Recycling Battery|: Godox V1 offers 480 full power flashes, 1.5 sec. recycle time with a charge time of just 3.5 hours. 1/256th power to full power in 1/3 stop and Tenth’s increments, and Flash Durations is 1/300 to 1/20,000s (t0.1)
- Remote Canon E-TTL Power Control|: The Godox V1 features remote Canon E-TTL power control and E-TTL system features like exposure compensation, EXIF inscription, flash value lock, and high-speed sync for shutter speeds up to 1/8000s. As a slave, the V1 features regular and intelligent optical modes. As a master, the V1 can control 4 different wireless groups
- Perfect for on and off camera use|: 10 Level SMD LED Modeling Lamp. Backlit Matrix LCD. Multipurpose Buttons with Digital Marking for Faster Navigation. Laser AF Assist Lamp For Instant Autofocus. Level Lock Hot Shoe Foot Clamp.