Godox S Overview
Adjustable to fit most speedlites, the Godox S-Type Speedlite Bracket for Bowens lets you to maximize the potential of your on-camera flash while allowing you to use Bowens accessories. The bracket supports your flash either vertically or horizontally, employing non-scratching, light pressure rather than touch-fasteners or tape. Light modifiers such as reflectors, softboxes, and snoots mount to the front of the bracket as they would on a Bowens flash head. The bracket tilts nearly 180 degrees and has a 5/8″ receiver for stand mounting.
- No pre-assembly or post disassembly
- Mount speedlite vertically or horizontally
- Mounts with light pressure – no touch-fasteners
- Adjustable to fit all brands of speedlites
- Allows use of studio light modifiers
- Umbrella input channel
Value for money, but cant mount flash vertical direction.
This is my second purchase of this bracket to use multiple speed lights. Very easy to use and excellent value. Secures your speedlight to umbrella or softbox.