The Shinobi 5″ 4K HDMI Monitor is an on-camera monitor with DCI 4K, UHD 4K, and HD video input. It features a 10-bit FRC IPS screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m², which makes it suitable for use in both exterior and interior conditions. The AtomHDR display technology allows you to accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor supports popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Shinobi features a lightweight plastic chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, and focus assist tools, as well as anamorphic de-squeeze. A 12V power supply with L-series battery eliminator is included with the unit.
Supported Log Formats
- ARRI Log CEI160 / LogCEI200 / LogCEI250 / LogCEI320 /LogCEI400 / LogCEI500 / LogCEI640 / LogCEI800 /LogCEI1000 / LogCEI1280 / LogCEI1600
- Canon CLog / CLog 2 / CLog 3
- Fuji F-Log
- JVC JLog
- Nikon N-Log
- Sony SLog / SLog2 / SLog3
- Panasonic Vlog
- RED Log3G10 / RED LogFilm
- Sony SGamut / SGamut3 / SGamut3.cine
- Canon Cinema / DCI P3 / DCI P3+
- Panasonic V Gamut
- Arri Alexa Wide Gamut
- Rec709 / BT.2020
- RED WideGamut / RED DragonColor / DragonColor2
- RED Color2 / RED Color3 / RED Color4
This is the perfect companion for the film making on mirrorless cameras. Received a genuine product at the lowest price!