Eneloop 8 Cell Smart Charger BQ-CC63N
• Accepts Up to 8 x AA, 8 x AAA, Combination of AA/AAA Cells
• Rapid 5-hour Charging of 8 x AA Cells
• Ideal for Commercial and Business Use
(Reduce Cost and Save Time)
• Individual Voltage Control Function for Greater Efficiency
• 8 x LED Indicators (Green Indicates Charging in Progress)
• Detects voltage and stops charging just after overflow.
• Dimensions: 147 (W) x 119 (L) x 28 (H) mm
• Weight: 240 g (Excluding AC cord)SKU: n/a
Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PProfessional Lens 35-100mm F2.8 II ASPH. H-HSA35100
35-100mm / F2.8 TELEPHOTO BRILLIANCE
With an ultra-long range of 35–100mm (35mm camera equivalent: 70–200mm) at a high-speed F2.8, this lens lets you softly blur the background for portraits and close-ups. And it delivers high shutter speeds to freeze-frame fast-moving subjects such as action and sports. At the same time, its splash/dust/freezeproof design also makes it durable enough for shooting outdoors, so you can go out in nearly any weather with a splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX camera and be creative.SKU: 885170310803
Panasonic Lumix G LEICA DG Vario-Elmarit Professional Lens, 8-18mm
- Professional high-quality LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating. (1 ASPH. ED / 3 ASPH. 2 ED / 1 UHR)
- 2.25X optical wide angle zoom 8-18mm F2.8-4.0 (67mm lens filter thread)
- Durability metal body for various weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof / -10C Freeze proof)
- Fast focus tracking via a 240 fps AF drive
- Micro Four Thirds compactness – Overall length approx.. 88mm, approx. weight 315g
Panasonic DC-GH5GA-K Mirrorless Camera Body
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTO & VIDEO: 20.3 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter to capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact-free performance
- SPLASH/FREEZEPROOF DESIGN: Freezeproof to -10-degrees the durable magnesium alloy body withstands heavy use in the field. Splash/Dustproof construction with weather sealing on every joint, dial and button
- DUAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: 5-axis dual image stabilization corrects all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O.I.S, to eliminate blur and nearly eliminate body and lens shake in both photo and 4K video recording
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: Records silky smooth 4K 60p/50p (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 / MOV or MP4) video with internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4K video recording, plus exclusive 6K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus records photos up to 60fps
- CONNECTIVITY & PORTS: 3.5mm audio port, connect to devices with USB 3.0, an external monitor or external recorder with a full-size HDMI port; Available twin SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 compatible).Pixels:Approx. 1,620k dots
Panasonic AG-DVX200 4K/HD Professional Camcorder
The World’s First 4/3″ Sensor & Fixed Lens Handheld Camcorder
The AG-DVX200 is the first in a new generation of large sensor, multi-format Panasonic professional camcorders capable of capturing 4K/UHD, HD and SD, including cinematic DCI 4K 4096 x 2160. Designed from the ground up as a large format camera system, the DVX200 provides the all-important aesthetic of shallow depth of field / selective focus, combined with an integrated 13x zoom for easy control over image framing as well as the ability to track your subject even in fast action.“A Day of Life” shot on the AG-DVX200
It’s all in Here to Make a Living or a Movie
The DVX200 works “out of the box” with an integrated lens, viewfinder and included battery (just add optional SDHC/SDXC UHS-3 cards). This large format 4/3″ camcorder offers exceptional image quality in all modes, as well as unique workflow options – including a dual codec workflow borrowed from the renowned VariCam 35 cinema production camera. Whether for cinematic or television production, sports, news acquisition or event acquisition, the DVX200 offers the perfect blend of quality, convenience, and workflow.Behind the Scenes of “A Day of Life” Shot on the AG-DVX200
Wide Range of Video Formats
The AG-DVX200 captures high quality video in cinematic DCI 4K 4096 x 2160 at 24p, UHD 4K 3840 x 2160 (60p / 30p / 24p), FHD (including 120 fps and 24p), as well as SD. The DVX200 has a place in cinema style and reality TV 24p production, allowing Variable Frame Rate and higher speeds for special effects, and a native 60 frames per second record mode to satisfy the recent demand of 60p UHD television production. When used in HD, its 120 fps high-speed capability is ideal for slow-motion capture of sports or dramatic action sequences.
Superb Video Quality
Image quality in all formats is exceptional. The large format 4/3″ imager features advanced color separation filter technology to provide natural, yet accurate colors, especially skin tones. Another VariCam technology incorporated in the AG-DVX200 is V-Log, a wide dynamic range, low contrast “gamma” mode that faithfully maintains all 12 stops of the imager’s scene content. The DVX200’s V-Log L tonal curve matches that of the VariCam 35 V-Log curve, permitting easy mixing and grading of VariCam and DVX200 footage in post, allowing the DVX200 to be used as a “crash cam” on a VariCam shoot.
SD Card Recording
Recordings are made to affordable high-speed SDXC cards, (UHS-II / UHS-3). Recording formats to choose from include MP4 / MOV for UHD / 4K, high bit rate I frame H.264 (MOV) for FHD, or AVCHD for HD / SD.
The AG-DVX200 offers the ability to record UHD and HD simultaneously; similar to the efficient dual codec workflow of the VariCam. Shoot UHD and HD together, use the HD as your editorial format for easy field viewing and edit selection, then conform the UHD as needed later for the final finish.
Simple by Design
The compact design, yet solid feel of the camera permits easy single-handed shooting or shooting on a tripod as needed. Equipped with a Leica Dicomar 13X optical zoom lens, with three ring manual control over the lens functions; (zoom, focus and iris), the camera offers creative control for any shooting style. Nine customizable user buttons facilitate shooting for many different applications. A built-in waveform monitor and level gauge (to ensure level horizons when shooting) are included.
Touchscreen LCD & OLED Viewfinder
In addition to its high-resolution touchscreen LCD viewfinder, the camera is also equipped with a high-resolution OLED Electronic Viewfinder, which has an eye sensor and only turns on when your eye is in close proximity to the viewfinder. Its 5 Axis Optical Stabilization ensures smooth natural camera motion, even when shooting handheld at high or low angles, or on a vehicle. A new, very accurate autofocus ensures that even in 4K, and with the associated shallow depth of field, critical focus is maintained.
Remote Operation via iPad
Enable wireless remote control & adjustment of the AG-DVX200’s picture quality, zoom, focus and REC start/stop with the free AG ROP app. With the combination of the AJ-WM50 wireless module & an iPad (sold separately), the mobility of the DVX200 increases, allowing you to control it when it is being utilized on a crane or jib.SKU: n/a
Panasonic AG-CX350 4K Professional Camcorder
The industry’s lightest 4K 10-bit fixed-lens camcorder also brings impressive new features, including 4K 10-bit 60p capture, HDR recording, and is equipped with the RTMP/RTSP/RTP protocol for live streaming and NDI | HX-ready IP connection.SKU: n/a
Panasonic Mirrorless Camera LUMIX DMC-G85KGC with 14-42 lens
- Less bulky than a DSLR, the LUMIX G85 is the compact 4K video-enabled Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless (DSLM) camera with true-to-life photo image quality.
- Newly developed in-body gyro sensor adds class-leading 5-axis body stabilization that when mated to LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses for a “Dual IS” effect, is worth nearly 5 f-stops in video and still capture.
- 4K Video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps plus a 3.5mm port for external microphones. (Full HD 60p 28Mbps)
- Weather sealed splashproof and dustproof, rugged enough to withstand even the most challenging environments.
- 16-Megapixel MFT eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power sensor.
- Never miss a photo with 3 unique 4K Ultra HD Video pause and save 4K Photo Modes
- Expand creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) interchangeable lens options