After successful year of Club Elite Program, Canon has come up with the version II of ‘Canon Club Elite‘ Program. In version II they certainly have cut short the benifits, yet the benefits of this program will certainly empower the full frame users. As usual we thought sharing following information with you.
The registration for the program/scheme is open from 22nd October 2019 until 22nd November 2019 (both days inclusive) for the existing customers who have purchased the Products from 1st December 2018 until 21st October 2019 (both days inclusive) provided the Products are still under standard warranty period (i.e. 1 year).
This program/scheme is also available to those Customers who have purchased the products on and after 22nd October 2019 where the Customers must mandatorily register their products within 30 days from the date of purchase of the Products.
CIPL shall send an email confirmation to your registered Email address (provided by You at the time of registration for the program/scheme) confirming your membership to the program/scheme once your registration form is approved.
After completion of the verification, membership cards will be dispatched at your address (provided by you at the time of registration for the program/scheme)
Program is valid till one year from the date of membership.
The benefits offered by CIPL under the Program/scheme post confirmation of membership shall include:
- 3 days Priority walk in repair service available only on the Product body (and not on lenses) at selected Master Service Centers situated in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Cochin, Bengalaru and Kolkata or any equivalent standby Product body (and not lens) being offered to the Customer which shall not be brand new Product body but having similar specifications on returnable basis during the repair service period. Please check T&C for complete clarity.
- Photography workshop or User Meet for one time during the membership period of 1 year for all the customers who avail the membership under the program/scheme at Selected Cities at the sole discretion of CIPL.
- Discount of 30 % on the labour charge and on the spare parts cost on the following registered models in a manner set out below:
- Available on each unit of EOS 1DX Mark II body along with upto 2 units of L-series lenses as added by the customer at the time of registration
- Available on each unit of EOS 5D mark IV, 5DS, 5DSR and EOS R along with upto 1 unit of L-series/RF-series lens as added by the customer at the time of registration
- Available on each unit of EOS 6D Mark II and EOS RP as added by the customer at the time of registration as added by the customer at the time of registration
In case of multiple product registration, the benefits mentioned under (i), (ii) and (iii) can be availed only once at the time of registering its first Product for the membership and thereafter for any subsequent/ multiple products of the same member.
The Canon Club Elite Program is valid for all new and existing consumer purchases for the following Full Frame models, wherein the product is still under warranty. (Translation: The scheme is not just for the new buyers, it is also available for the old users)
- EOS-1DX Mark II
- EOS 5D Mark IV
- EOS 5DS
- EOS 5DS R
- EOS R
- EOS 6D Mark II
- EOS RP
- Product Should be covered under standard warranty (1 year)
- Serial no. validation
- Validation of commercial invoice
- Government authorized Photo ID upload
- Warranty Card Upload
- End customer should a resident of India and above 18 years of age.
- This program is valid on purchase of products imported & marketed by CIPL only.
Consumer needs to register themselves & their product (EOS -1DX Mark II Body/EOS 5D Mark IV Body/EOS 5DS Body/EOS 5DS R Body/EOS R/EOS 6D Mark II and EOS RP) on the Canon Microsite https://edge.canon.co.in/clubelite
Further information is available by visiting the official website of the program https://edge.canon.co.in/clubelite or by calling at +91 8448 089685