Nikon has updated it’s iconic connectivity app SnapBridge earlier today! Nikon’s SnapBridge app for iOS and Android is the fastest, easiest way to get your photos out of your camera and into the world using a compatible smart device. It’s also an exciting new way to take pictures with a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi® enabled Nikon camera.
The app enables you to
- Send photos from camera to smartphone
- Control your camera with your smartphone (Varies by camera model)
- Save photos to free cloud storage on the go
SnapBridge version 2.6 brings you
- RAW (NEF/NRW) images can be downloaded (Wi-Fi cameras only)
- Faster automatic image transfers (2 Megapixel versions)
- DSLR and Mirrorless camera controlAdjust focus, aperture, shutter speed, white balance and more.
- Faster, easier initial pairing process
- Power-saving mode for increased battery life
- Location information with selectable accuracy
- Improved design makes the app much easier to use
©All rights reserved with Sharp Imaging.